Uvuvi biashara loans are granted to fish farmers and those in the fishing business to enable them to purchase fishing equipment, boats, cooling equipment, construction of fish ponds, etc.
Uvuvi Biashara Loan
- Interest rates of 18% flat
- LACE 2%
- Minimum loan amount of Tshs. 100,000 and maximum of Tshs. 50,000,000
- Flexible security requirements e.g. chattels, log books, shares, or cash cover, debentures, title deeds, guarantors, etc
- Maximum repayment period of 3 years
- Repayments negotiated to match the seasonality of proceeds.
- Credit Insurance
- Should be an account holder with Equity Bank for at least 3 months
- Registered business
- Permanent business locations
- Acceptable securities
- Reliable cash flows
Enter your email to add this to your favourites
Mifugo Biashara Loan
Mifugo Biashara Loan caters to the pastoralist community and provides loans for traders who purchase livestock from the pastoralists' production groups.
Kilimo Kisasa Loan
This is a loan product specially designed to cater for purchase of modern agricultural tools and equipment such as irrigation equipment, green house tunnels, spraying equipment, milking machines, etc.
Commercial Agriculture Loan
This is a medium term loan to medium and large scale farmers to assist in purchase of farm machinery, equipment and any other farming and social-development needs. The loan also takes care of financing expansion.