- To whom can I raise my customer service issue if am dissatisfied with service at your branch or an Agent?
Visit the branch Customer Service Desk, Call the Contact Center Numbers or Send an Email to email@example.com
- Why do I need to update my Eazzy Banking app when a new version comes out?
Updating the app helps keep it optimized and secure. Developers will from time to time release new features to minimize glitches during operation through "bug fixes" and ensure memorable user experience through "added features".
- Can the Eazzy Banking app work outside the country?
Yes, so long as you have an internet connection on your phone, the app can work regardless of where you are in the country, continent or world.
- Do I need to visit a branch to have my Eazzy Banking app activated?
No, you don't need to visit a branch to activate your Eazzy Banking app. Upon downloading the app, simply follow the onscreen instructions to start enjoying mobile banking at your fingertips.
- I have an older version of the Eazzy Banking app and get the error message "phone below capacity" when I try to use the app
The Eazzy Banking app is available for Android and iOS devices. For the former, you need to have Android 4.0 and above installed. Please check the version of your Android device and try again.
- I cannot find the Eazzy Banking app in my Google Play/App Store account
The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. For the former, you will need Android 4.0 and above installed in your device. By default, Google filters apps compatible with your device and thus will not show in your search results. Please check the Android version in your device and try again.
- What are the requirement to open personal ordinary account?
To open a Personal Account you need to have your Original ID (Driving License, Passport, National ID or New Voters ID), complete an account opening forms at a branch or agent near you.
- Why do accounts fall dormant?
Accounts fall dormant after six months of no transactions i. e either deposits or withdrawals. This is done to protect the customers' money until they return to use their account actively. Cash deposits can be made into a dormant account but for withdrawals and cheque deposits, the customer has to activate the account first.
- Can I get my statements via mail?
Yes, you can get your statements via email if you had provided an email address when you opened your account. To update the email address in your account, visit your branch with your original ID and a copy and fill in a Static Data Change Form and also request that your statements be sent via your email at a frequency of your choice.
- Can I access my account online?
- You can access your Account online via our Internet Banking Platform or the mobile banking known as Eazzy Banking.
- Eazzy Banking is ideal for all personal accounts; you can register at any of our branches. Registration is free, you will be able to perform a wide range of services using your phone wherever you may be.
- Internet banking is ideal for business, groups or individual who would prefer to view and transact on their accounts from a computer screens. This service offers a wide range of banking service at the convenience of your home or office. There are two level of internet banking i.e. retail and corporate e-banking to address varying needs of businesses.
- How much do you charge to operate your accounts?
We do not charge ledger fees on our accounts, you only pay for the services you use. This means when you do not use your account, there will be no charges to it. Tariff guides are displayed in all our branches countrywide for your information
- How much Loan do I qualify for?
- The amount of loan you qualify for depends on how much money you can commit to repaying the loan every month. Other factors will be the type of loan applied, the purpose of the loan and duration.
- To view the different types of loans that we offer or a branch near you to discuss further with the Credit officers.